Based on studies from the American Urological Association, both men and women over the age of 30 can be more susceptible to urinary incontinence. About 25-45% of women in this age group have reported issues of incontinence.
What Are The Benefits of Emsella?
The Emsella platform is a ground-breaking treatment for urinary incontinence that is improving the lives of millions worldwide. Emsella treatments offered by Dr. Barker and his team at Peak Plastic Surgery Center in Denver, CO, have a number of benefits, including:
- Clinically validated, reliable results
- Noninvasive — no surgery involved
- Naturally treats urinary incontinence without medications
- Results can be seen quickly, sometimes within one session
- Quick, pain-free, comfortable treatments (about 30 minutes)
- Strengthens pelvic floor muscles
- Improves sexual health and performance
- No recovery period or downtime
- You can remain fully clothed during a treatment session
- Enhances quality of life